In 2016 we started seeing more and more couples incorporating their furry family members into their wedding day and we are definitely seeing this continue into 2017! This is such a fun way to add some heart warming personalization to your wedding day. From dogs to llamas, we're sharing some cute and cuddly pictures today on the blog!
Happy Friday, you're almost to the weekend! ;)
Having your animals involved in your day seems like it wouldn't take much thought but we've come up with a few helpful hints to make your day run smoothly when involving your pets.
1. Make sure your venue is pet friendly! Last thing you want to deal with is a surprise on your wedding day that they can't even be there for the ceremony or reception.
2. Assign someone to watch your pet during the allotted time that they're going to be there. Someone to walk them down the isle, someone who can get them to sit/lay and stay during your ceremony, someone to watch them during pictures (for the ones they're not in), and someone to transport them to/from home/location.
3. Pack a little bag for them and give it to the person watching over them. A water dish, their lease, and treats (might need them for pictures and during the ceremony).
4. Have someone take them to the groomer before the big day, you also want them to look their fluffiest + best for wedding day photos.
5. Find cute accessories ahead of time for your pet if that's important to you! Matching things to your colour theme or custom embroidery on their leash, collar, bow tie, or flower crown etc. Personalizing your pet's attire is a fun way to incorporate your theme through them too!
Still searching for your dream dress to make your wedding day complete?
Book your experience with us today.