Do you and your finace love to travel? Maybe you're planning a destination wedding or maybe you just love the idea of taking adventures together in the future. Either way, traveling can be a metaphor for all brides and grooms getting married and starting their next adventure of life together. Today, we've put together some cute ways to incorporate traveling and adventure into your wedding day!
1) Invites or save the dates. These are especially special if you're having a destination wedding! And, even if you're not, maybe you're known as the couple that travels together or is always on a new adventure so what better way to announce your wedding than with that theme in mind!
2) Subtle decorations. There are so many cute sayings and items that you can include in your wedding day decorations that aren't over the top theme related.
3) Seating Charts. Why not make an adventure out of telling your guests where they will be seated!
4) Guest book. You can include travel themed items for your guest to sign then display it in your future home!
5) Party favours. Send your guests off with a cute little gift as they travel home from your wedding.
We hope you feel inspired if you're the adventurous and travelling couple planning their wedding! As always, if you're still looking for your dream dress, book your appointment with us today, we can't wait to give you the best gown shopping experience in town!