It's the great debate of weddings - to include kids or not?
While everyone has an opinion about it, there are some weddings where kids can be included. On the blog today, we'll dive into how to incorporate + entertain them during your big day festivities.
We've put together some wedding must have's for the kids in attendance to help your day run ever so smoothly!
1. Activities for them. This is such an easy way to keep them entertained and make them feel special from the get go!
2. A fun drink for them. This makes the kids feel like one of the grown-ups, they'll love being included!
3. Snacks. It's no joke that kids are always hungry, so make sure you have some munchies around for them to snack on throughout the night.
4. Give them a 'duty'. Making them feel important and responsible for something will help them act older and also keep them occupied for a while!
5. Capture some fun pictures! Don't forget the joy kids can bring to any room, capture their cuteness and you're sure to get a smile out of it too!
Be creative, think back to when you were a kid and incorporate things you would have loved. That way you're sure to have some happy campers!
Still searching for your dream dress? Your gown accessories? Come see us today by booking your experience easily right here!